Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stitched to a Tea

Why Stitched to a Tea?  I decided to start trying to sell some of the cross stitch work I have made.  Currently I am on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchedtoaTea?ref=si_shop
but here are some sneak peaks on what I have been working on:




I have been doing cards and the little favour bags you can see.  Both I am still experimenting with and trying to figure out the best designs but it is fun to play around with ideas. I have a bit of a problem when it comes to shopping at Micheals, so I am always picking up fun new techniques and items. Some of them work well, such as my current obsessions with punching.  So simple and easy, you can make the paper look that much more special.  On the other hand I have experimented with stamping and that it a work in process  It got really bad when I used a special stamping glue so that I could add glitter.  I thought glitter would make everything better, but I was wrong.
I am fairly new at working with Etsy.  I am a big fan of www.regretsy.com  so know of it and have certainly laughed at it, but never got into the nitty gritty of it. So far it is all very straightforward,  so hopefully I will have some success.
Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment